PLEASE READ THE SIZE CHART CAREFULLY BEFORE CHOOSING YOUR SIZE
This product is crafted from a premium polyester and spandex blend, making it both comfortable and durable. Each panel is individually printed, cut and sewn to ensure a flawless graphic with no imperfections. And high definition printing makes these a pleasure to wear for all occasions.
• Soft handfeel • High definition printing colors • Double layer hood • Kangaroo pocket • Design will never peel, flake or crack • Two-way stretch fabric
THE CUSTOM ORDER PROCESS:
Our all over printed products require 3-7 business days production time, Quality is checked before and after printing. We take pride in offering you a keepsake that is one of a kind, so it does take time, usually 2-3 weeks from creation to your door.
So, know you are in good hands, and if you have questions, we are here to help. Thanks for your patience and for being a customer.
Let me start off by saying that it is a real REAL pain in the butt to try to find cool clothes when your a big dude. I wear a 5xl and it's a nightmare. When I found your site I had really high hopes that I had found a place to get sick hoodies which is the primary coat I wear.
I ran into some problems though.
1. Your site is a nightmare. When you search for All products there is TONS of stuff! However, most of it is uncatagorized so you can only find it by searching for "ALL" and there are over 1400 pages of 8 - 10 items you have to scroll through. That's nonsense!
2. Your prices are too high for what you actually get. Honestly I believe that you could make money and have a lot more happy customers if your most expensive hoodies were at max $40.
3. The shipping situation is unacceptable. I ordered my hoodie on like November 3rd and it didnt come till early December. That would have been fine EXCEPT, when I placed the order I was given no indication of how long it would take to ship. Which SUCKS! When you did finally send me tracking information around the 14th of November it was blank and gave no information. You can do better!
4. The hoodie itself was weird in several ways. Firstly, the zipper is on the wrong side for people in the U.S. Secondly, the graphic printed on the jacket looks terrible because whoever designed it didn't account for what happens to graphics when you stretch them to fit a bigger hoodie. Consequently the hoodie colors are blurry and as I chose to get a armor type hoodie all the lines were blurry also giving the jacket a weird look, like something that was drawn on with sharpie and then washed 3 times. Hire a real graphic artist that can go into the images and retouch them for bigger jacket sizes and for the love of god please SHARPEN all the lines. Lastly, People in the us like jackets with Cuffs at the wrist to keep it in place and prevent cold breezes from blowing up your arm so plz add them.
Overall, the Hoodie is decent but i wont be wearing it often. Maybe if I had ordered in a smaller size I would have liked the look of the hoodie a lot more. Of course I wouldn't be able to wear it, but it would look better. If your a normal sized person you should be okay but if you're bigger buyer beware.
At first I was really mad at this fabric. It felt nice but I thought that there was no way it could be this liggt weight and warm. I honestly almost asked for a refund. I decided to try it a few days and ....it's amazing! It does keep me warm. It is very light weight. The fabric feels nice and it's pattern looks amazingly realistic. Even the seems are flawless..it doesn't brake the pattern..you know how some patterned cloths won't match up and looks cheaper because of it? Not this hoodie. Even the from pouch blends in seamlessly. I can't wait to test it out over the winter.
Awesome graphics, fit nice. Took too long to come.